Jenny's To Do's ~ March 2012


Sunday March 4, 2012
MusInk @ The Orange County Fairgrounds
Punk rock music and tattoo festival featuring the best tattoo artists from across the US and great punk rock bands. I’m only going one day – the day with both Alkaline Trio and Against Me! Rad.

Saturday March 17, 2012
Puscifer @ The Fox Theater, Riverside CA
Maynard James Keenan’s (TOOL) side project, sounding a lot like an electronic trip-hop country fusion, playing at the historic Riverside Fox Theater  it’s where “Gone with the Wind" premiered, duh. To top it off, I’m staying at the historic Riverside Mission Inn with my crazy Riverside friend. Ha! Old skool IE baby.

Wednesday March 21, 2012
Ani DiFranco @ The Lobero, Santa Barbara
I missed this feminist folk rocker while in college, so I’m hoping to get all my remaining pent up feminine angst out in this one night of music. I’ll be the one crying in the fifth row. Holler.